- Your initial meet. How did it happen?
We met in 2014 randomly through a mutual university friend (Who eventually became our best man). There were no sparks flying off at that point.
- Who made the first move? How?
Anisha: Koshen made the first move and sent me a facebook request to keep in touch.
- What was your first impression about your spouse?
Anisha: I did not like him one bit! He was too shy and quite an introvert.
- In what ways are you most alike?
Anisha: Our choices of food and our ideas for a better future are aligned quite well.
- What's your most memorable date? Why?
Anisha: My wedding day! I finally got to marry the man of my dreams and life partner who was someone my family ideally wanted as well.
- Three things you love and hate about your partner.
Anisha: Don’t really see anything hateful about him. He is certainly a calm, positive and a motivating person.
- How did the proposal happen?
Anisha: On the 22nd August 2015 right before I went into class.
- If the proposal was a surprise, on a scale of 1-10 how well did it go?
Anisha: It wasn’t a complete surprise as I felt it was eventually about to happen, but I didn’t think it would happen this fast! So, I would give it a solid 10!
- What are you most looking forward to as Mr. and Mrs.?
Anisha: Living together happily married, settled down and content with each other.
- Most memorable moment from your wedding?
Anisha: The first time Koshen looked at me at our wedding photo shoot and when we exchanged vows.
- Describe your wedding day using one word, what would it be?
- What's been the most fun detail of your wedding to plan?
Anisha: Selecting and designing the bride’s dress and bride’s maid dresses.
- What's been the most difficult detail of your wedding to agree upon?
Anisha: Deciding on what hymns should go on the hymn sheets.
- Where did you go for your honeymoon?
Anisha: Jetwing Lighthouse in Galle.
- What is your idea of, “And they lived happily ever after”?
Anisha: Being united in our decisions and staying committed loving each other in a peaceful manner.
- What has surprised you the most during the first few months of being married?
Anisha: I am a doctor working at Karawanella hospital. His commitment to visit me every weekend from Kadawatha has certainly surprised me.
- Who’s good at forgetting and better at forgiving?
Anisha: This is definitely Koshen!
Photographer: Native Tribes
Florist : Blooms
Invitation Design: CardDecorz
Ceremony Venue: St. Mary’s Church Bamabalapitiya
Reception Venue: D’Pavillion
Engagement: Mt Lavinia Hotel
Bride’s Wedding Band: Vogue Jewellers
Groom’s Wedding Band: Vogue Jewellers
Groom Prep Location: D’Pavillion
Bridal Gown: Wedding Dreams
Bridal Boutique: D’Pavillion
Earrings: Vogue Jewellers
Hair: Romesh Attapattu
Makeup: Romesh Attapattu
Bridesmaid Dresses: Wedding Dreams
Bridesmaid Shoes: Saffans
Suit & Shirt: Namal Balachandra
Grooming: Kushan De Silva
Groomsmen Suits: Dress Masters